RavageRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HMp...i found something unfair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
backstabber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-06

HMp...i found something unfair Empty
PostSubject: HMp...i found something unfair   HMp...i found something unfair EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 pm

Unfair...LeoXIII is a victim of unequality about donations....Donators should have a fixed items to be given to them...Come to think of it...You donate now they upgrade later then ur items are no longer that powerful especially the implementation of the kafra ring [2]....well i just cant speak more about this thing...i quit recruiting on this server....i hate GMs...

My suggestion?
when you implement a certain equips after the donations are being assigned..Then it should only be for a quest....It should be fixed...Donators from past till present should have the same package.//For fairness and equality for the past donators........dont implement equips that will let players allow them to get when donating after u upgrade and implement such things...its unfair..........Donation items should be fixed no more no less no change....no more other offers.....If you dont want to get called being a corrupt GMs then you should know now and fix your server about the item donations.......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
danidani14

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: May point ka...   HMp...i found something unfair EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 pm

Oo nga nmn lugi nga nmn ung ibang player dun sa mga donator pero wla tayong magagawa gus2 ng GM un ehhh..

Pero baka naman naiinggit ka lang kaya ka nagagalit??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
backstabber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: HMp...i found something unfair   HMp...i found something unfair EmptySun May 06, 2007 7:22 pm

di ko kelangan mainggit sa mga donator kasi ung friend ko donator...i dont mind about the powers they have but i would like at least to be fair to all the donators...kasi ung friend ko biktima nito...kaya dapat kung maguupdate ang server ng mga items at ung donation packages dapat ay fix kung ang nakalahad ay mula dun sa items na pde lang gamitin dati dapat un lang ung mga items na bago gaya ng mga quest at yung kafra ring eh dapat hindi kasama sa donation kasi unfair sa mga unang nagdonate...
Back to top Go down
danidani14

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Ganun ba!   HMp...i found something unfair EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Ganun ba... edi luge ung friend mo sayang nmn di nonate nya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMp...i found something unfair   HMp...i found something unfair Empty

Back to top Go down

HMp...i found something unfair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RavageRO Forum :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: